BioCote® Technology: Expect extra quality protection against germs when using your Waterlogic machine
Expect extra quality protection against germs when using your Waterlogic machine
Aside from the obvious benefits to using a Waterlogic machine, it is also fully protected against all germs found in the environment, thanks to a key feature it has, called BioCote®.
What is BioCote® and why is it so effective?
- BioCote® is an anti-microbial technology found on the outside of the machine.
- It uses a silver based additive which is added into parts of the dispense area to provide strong and ongoing protection against all surface germs.
- It kills up to 80% of germs in 15 minutes and over 99% of germs within 2 hours of contamination.
- BioCote® prevents germs from multiplying on all surfaces.
How does BioCote® compliment the Waterlogic machine?
The Waterlogic machine already contains Firewall™, an advanced filtration inside the machine, but by having BioCote® on the outside, the machine is fully protected – both inside and out.
So, how does BioCote® actually work?
BioCote® is added right in the beginning of the manufacturing process. It works by damaging any microbes it comes into contact with at a surface level. This prevents the microbes from reproducing and ultimately causes the germs to die. It will protect against a wide range of microbes including bacteria such as MRSA, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Pseudomonas, as well as Mould and Fungi.
Benefits of using a machine with BioCote® technology
- It will enhance the performance of your product, such as the Waterlogic machine.
- It will protect against the spread of microbial contamination.
- All BioCote® protected water dispensers are proven effective by ongoing quality control testing at independent laboratories to the appropriate test standards.
- It will ultimately give you cleaner, fresher and more hygienic dispenser surfaces.